POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Just a suggestion.... : SV: Just a suggestion.... Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:42:50 EDT (-0400)
  SV: Just a suggestion....
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 27 Aug 2000 16:59:08
Message: <39a9811c@news.povray.org>
My first (and until now, only) image in irtc was the horror round in 1999.
It was actually my first "big" scene (hand coded of course). I had only used
povray for about half a year, but it came out 27/110 (or something).
I belive it was the idea and the modelling job who caused it, because my
textures was terrible.
If you have an idea for irtc, do the scene and enter the competition, at
least you'll learn a lot.

--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone